Stonehaven, Aberdeen & Dundee1 Day Trip - Only £26
● A great journey to the east coast to enjoy some stunning and panoramic views in Dunnottar Castle in Stonehaven (the birth place of Deep-fried Mars Bar) and visit Aberdeen, the Silver City of Scotland.
Harry Potter Bridge & Highlands1 Day Trip - Only £28
● A magical journey to catch Hogwarts Express in Scotish Highlands, visit Loch Sheil (fictional Black Lake near Hogwarts), Glencoe (filmed in Harry Potter and Skyfall) and to see lots of lochs and glens.
ISTours offers the most affordable tours to all international students.
Tickets are limited and are available only based on first come first served.
Tickets are available to Book Online at
We can't wait to discover Scotland with you.
Welcome to all international students in Edinburgh.
We make it easier to discover!
Isle of Skye & Highlands 2 Days2 Days Trip - Only £85
● A must-see Island of Scotland, voted the 4th best island in the world by National Geographic.
● Includes lovley accommodation, breakfast, tour to visit Skye & Highlands.
Hogwarts: Harry Potter Castle1 Day Trip - Only £27
● A magical journey to visit Harry Potter Castle, known as Hogwarts in Alnwick and enjoy lots of Harry Potter themed activities such as broomstick flying lesson, archery, trying medieval costumes and more.
Outlander Tour (& Game of Thrones)1 Day Trip - Only £27
● A journey to be swept away to Claire and Jamie's world and experience to be an Outlander yourself! A truly exciting journey to visit lots of incredible movie locations for Outlander from Castles, Palace, Battlefield, Historic Attractions, and more ...